You don’t need to be a professional to transform your living space and have the place of your dreams. A fresh and creative painting or the right furniture can do wonders for your spaces and help you feel more relaxed and accomplished.
Bright Side had a look at the fans of the DIY (do-it-yourself) method of building and discovered 21 people who transformed their spaces into beautiful and cozy places.
1. “Took 3 months to pull this together. Finally have my very own balcony oasis in Toronto.”
2. “Before & after of my bedroom office space”
3. “I think it’s been a fairly simple solution, but it works so wonderfully well.”
4. “I made over my friend’s studio apartment. It’s also the first time anyone asked me to design their home.”
5. “Adding built-ins to our big bare living room made a HUGE difference.”
6. From a dirty looking area to a nice pool with a pleasant view
7. “My ‘budget’ kitchen renovation”
8. Creating the most comfortable place for the best companion
9. “Kitchen update on a budget”
10. “I gave my nan’s caravan a makeover.”
11. “Laundry renovation complete, gamer style!”
12. “An almost finished garage converted into a living room”
13. My backyard renovation makes it look more luxurious.
14. “Small DIY backyard update”
15. Old 1930s staircase turned into a modern one
16. “Renovation of my friends dealership: We put a lot of hours into this one!”
17. “I completely renovated my tiny little kitchen with hardly any money, equipment, or skills.”
18. “My project: a DIY home gym in my basement”
19. “Decided to remodel my laundry room.”
20. “We converted a storage ’structure’ into a backyard office.”
21. “In the process of building my dream home. This is the view from the kitchen today.”
Have you recently renewed any of your spaces? Do you have any tips than you’d like to share?