If your question is “I have $10,000, what do I do?” or other “advice for my personal situation” questions. If you are going to ask how to invest you should include relevant information, such as the following:
* How old are you?
* Are you employed/making income? How much?
* What are your objectives with this money? (buy a house? Retirement savings?)
* What is your risk tolerance? (Do you mind risking it at blackjack or do you need to know its 100% safe?)
* What are you current holdings? (Do you already have exposure to specific funds and sectors?)
* Any other assets? House paid off? Cars? Expensive significant other?
* What is your time horizon? Do you need this money next month? Next 20yrs?
* Any big debts?
* Any other relevant financial information will be useful to give you a proper answer.
Be aware that these answers are just opinions of Redditors and should be used as a starting point for your research. You should strongly consider seeing a registered financial rep before making any financial decisions!
Daily advice thread. All questions about your personal situation should be asked here – RobinHood – Reddit Feed
reddit make money
best savings account reddit
reddit make money from home
stash invest app
what is stash invest
reddit stock price
earn money online reddit
stash investment app review
reddit penny stocks